- Loading, unloading and transporting crude oil.
- Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
- Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Properly complete all daily paper work and logs.
- Maintain accurate logs on PeopleNet and payroll clock.
- Compliance with DOT regulations.
- Follow guidelines and policies set forth by MBI and customers.
- Work tanks of oil utilizing MBI oil buying guidelines.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to drive a truck in a professional manner in all conditions.
- Good customer skills
- Run onboard computer system.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Class A CDL
- Tanker endorsement
- Doubles and Triples endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement
- Current DOT Medical card.
- Varies by location
- 40+ hrs. / Week
- Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
- Teladoc – A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
- Dental Insurance – Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
- Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
- Life Insurance – Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
- 401(k) – Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
- Determined at the time of the interview.
About MBI Energy Services
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as providing a skilled workforce of over 1,900 employees. MBI Energy Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, and Colorado. MBI is dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's needs.