- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience preferred
- Ability to read P&IDs
- Operational knowledge of plant / stabilizer / compressor stations is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems and other electronic equipment and perform repairs and maintenance of such equipment
- Experience in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic principles
- Experience working in oil and gas production operations preferred
- Experience working with oil and gas control systems preferred
- Knowledge of SCADA systems and CygNet is preferred
- Experience with Allen Bradley products such as RS5000, RSLinx, etc. is preferred
- Assist the team in the daily economic optimization of operations.
- Coordinate/perform maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance
- Ensure accurate timely data is required and recorded
- Install and maintain new automation and control equipment and systems.
- Maintain electronic flow measurement equipment, programmable logic controllers (PLC’s) and related input and output devices necessary for operations.
- Repair, maintain and install electrical systems and equipment such as motors, transformers, wiring, switches, alarm systems, etc.
- Analyze data used in condition monitoring of equipment to identify problem areas and to help develop and execute effective preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that accurate timely data is required and recorded.
- Coordinate operations with other APC personnel as required.
- Continually self-educate and maintain familiarity with daily operations and hazards through EHS department and other operations within APC.
- Ensure job duties are carried out in a safe manner, with due regard for the environment and in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Maintain effective communication with all other personnel, vendors and contractors to ensure individual job performance aligns with identified objectives/goals.
- Stay abreast of changing technology through training opportunities, contact with suppliers and networking with others in your field.
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko’s Core Values
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Valid US driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.